Monday 1 August 2011

Happy birthday month to me!

My birthday is in late August and I have decided that a one day celebration is simply just not enough! So I am going to make it a month long celebration and what is the best way to celebrate? With cupcakes and toppers of course! Not just with any type of cupcakes and toppers, but my favourite kind, FREE cupcakes and toppers. That’s right FREE!! I will be running blog competitions throughout the month of August in celebration of my birthday.

Today after having an inspiring lunch date with my long-time friend and all-rounder beautiful person, Jade, I have decided to create a Facebook fan page. Throughout the month of August, anyone who likes the ‘top the cupcake’ Facebook page will go into the running to win twelve fondant toppers of their choice. That is, if you like the look of one of my cupcake topper designs (must be fondant based), I will personally make you a batch and post them to you. That’s right ladies and gents, this is an INTERNATIONAL competition! I have checked with Australia Post and transporting fondant toppers is A-OK. So hop on to Facebook (because let’s face it, just about everyone has Facebook these days) and like the top the cupcake page and you can go into the running and win personalised cupcake toppers of your choice!

As I am a law graduate, I felt the need to draft up some terms and conditions just to make it official. For all you lawyers out there, who feel the need to read the fine print, feel free to read away. FYI – lawyer or not, by entering the competition, applicants agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out below.


The competition is being run by Tina @ top the cupcake and will commence at 7PM on Monday, 1st August 2011 (Western Australian Standard time). To enter the competition, the applicant must like the top the cupcake Facebook page and remain liking the page for the duration of the competition. The competition will close 5PM on Wednesday, 31st August 2011 (Western Australian Standard time). Entry to this competition is free. The draw will be a random draw from a mixing bowl from all eligible applicants registered prior to the competition closing. The first name drawn will be announced the prize winner. There will be one prize of twelve fondant toppers of the winner’s choice (fondant topper design must be chosen from one of the existing top the cupcake topper designs). The prize winner will be announced on the top the cupcake Facebook page. The winner is required to contact Tina @ top the cupcake to accept the prize. Tina @ top the cupcake is responsible for the cost associated with delivering the prize but does not accept liability if the prize is damaged. The prize is not transferrable. Family members of Tina @ top the cupcake (through blood or marriage) are encouraged to be fans of the top the cupcake Facebook page, but unfortunately are not eligible to enter the competition.


Lawyer friends, let me know if my legal drafting is up to scratch!

1 comment:

  1. Great competition, T! Very professional. Not sure I like the 'family' part of the terms and conditions. Happy Birthday Month! :)

    ReplyDelete