Wednesday 10 August 2011

If one cannot sleep, one should bake ...


If one has already baked and still cannot sleep, then one should organise a baking related competition for one’s blog. It is currently 2AM and I am wide eye awake! When the clock struck 12 tonight, in my head I knew it was time for bed but as I laid in bed telling myself to go sleep, I realised I was wasting my time and that time was better spent baking. So got up went to the kitchen and baked 48 vanilla cupcakes. But this is a blog post in itself for another day.

Anyway, I decided that a month long competition is simply too long. So to keep me going to the end of the month, I have decided to run a shorter competition concurrently. This time entrants go into the running to win a set of cute animal cookie/fondant/sushi cutters (please see image below)! To enter, entrants must first like my ‘Top the Cupcake’ facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pa​ges/Top-the-Cupcake/210765​192305368) and then participate in my ‘Guess Who?’ game.


Basically, you are required to guess who I am making out of fondant. Each night for the remainder of this working week (so basically, Wednesday and Thursday night) I will be adding more fondant to the above topper until it is completely decorated. Each day you have the opportunity to guess who the topper is. To register your guess, simply add a comment (underneath the photo) as to who you think the fondant topper is. All correct answers registered by Friday, 12 August 2011 (Western Australian time) will go into the draw to win the cookie/fondant/sushi cutter set. One winner will be announced on this page on Saturday, 13 August. The winner will be determined by a random mixing bowl draw.


Ah, how I love competitions. There is only one thing I love more than competitions, and that is WINNING competitions. I did tell you that I am little tiny bit competitive right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment