Friday 4 November 2011

Competitive crazy eyes

Ok, so I was not entirely honest in my last post. You see I really want to win that cake pop competition I was talking about in an earlier post and I may have spent a lunch date with my long-time friend, Jade, strategically planning what cake pops I would enter. At this stage, I had already decided on making the puppy dog cake pops. I explained to Jade my strategic reasons for wanting to make and submitting the puppy dog cake pops and she agreed it would be uber cute. Surprising enough, she did not seem to flinch when I got the crazy eyes and was explaining how I wanted to win!

Given that the cake pop competition permits two entries per person, I had to come up with another possible cake pop entry. Jade being quite the thinker, suggested I make a caterpillar cake pop. So who is the most famous caterpillar in the world?! Well, the Hungry Caterpillar of course. And it works well because the Hungry Caterpillar is so hot right now! And how do I know this? Well, my gorgeous little niece, Livy, just adores the Hungry Caterpillar. She is so cute and did I mention, has great taste. So I knew this cake pop idea was a winner.

So that is exactly what I did. I made the Hungry Caterpillar cake pops.


The competition closes on Thursday, 10 November (EST). So if you live in Australia and are a cake pop lover, make sure you enter!

1 comment:

  1. What did you use for the yellow hairs on its back?

    ReplyDelete